SERVES: 8 TIME: 45 mins
These little beauties were soooo good. We did a mixture of both toppings and served pre-dipped. You can make your own dipping stations for your guests to experiment if you want to make it more interactive, but with everything that was going on it was much more organised to serve it for them. Plus we know what’s good, that’s why we are the ones in the kitchen…
- Part boil the corn on the cobs for two minutes in salted water.
- Skewer each corn on the cob (make sure you’ve soaked your wooden skewers in water for an hour before so they don’t burn on the BBQ).
- Pop them straight onto the BBQ to brown up.
- Whilst the corn on the cobs are grilling make the dips.
- For the salted butter and sesame dip just mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once the corn on the cob are cooked, dip half of them in the aioli followed by the crispy onion bits and half of them in the sesame infused butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds, chopped coriander and serve.
We shouldn’t have favourites but the sesame butter ones were mind-blowingly good for such a simple recipe. Give it a go and don’t forget to double dip…